Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank You KB Homes


This is what my downstairs formal living room looks like at the moment. Our house we built just under 2 years ago had a window leaking. We contacted KB homes who in return said they would fix the drywall...well thats not the problem..how bout finding where the water is coming from, so I came home from work on Friday to see this giant thing of plastic with a loud buzzing noise with a tube leading to my sink in the bathroom removing all the water and moisture from the walls..ok, so now I have holes in my walls, this could be very interesting, I will keep you posted.....this reminds me of that movie where the guy lives in the bubble?? Anywho.. I love working hard to pay for a house with mold!!

2 comments:

Jen Isham Housewife 2.0 said...

ahhh a cool tent for stella~

MaryAnne said...

That sucks Breezy! If you need to get away while they fix it I have extra rooms!!!!