Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stella's 1st Day of Preschool!!


We woke up earlier than we are used to, Stella was very excited to go to Windermere Union Preschool today! It is tues and thur. 9:15-12:15. She is in a class of 6 girls, and we decorated her bag that she is required to carry. She loved her closed toe shoes(they had lady bugs) and picked out her bow. I quickly dropped her off at her classroom and I said, "Give mommy a kiss", she did and then she said "Bye Bye Mommy", and took off to play. SO no tears either side, Hate to say it but it was a bitter sweet moment, A little bit of freedom and Ivey time is just fine for me, and as for Stella, she loves to learn.

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I don't want this day to come for me and Rylee...

Stella is such a big girl and looks ADORABLE!
Way to be strong Mama and let the chick out of the nest...haha

Lianne Barr said...

I love her school bag! I am glad that things went well.