Thursday, November 13, 2008

Soo here I am at 6 1/2 months prego.. I feel alright, However I am only one pound heavier than I was with Stella at this point.. I sure feel bigger this time. I did go and take the glucose screening test for Gestational Diabetes, whick requires to basically drink 8 ounces of pure nasty well Poop. Wait an hour and then draw blood to make sure all sugar levels are good, as I am drinking ,this african american guy wants to know why he didnt get a drink while he is waiting to get his blood drawn?? Well I told him you don't want this crap for real and your not prego!! So the end of my story is... I failed the freaken test so now I go in drink a bigger bottle of poop and every hour for 4 hours get my blood drawn... God bless those around me as I take this test, I'm not gonna be happy! Oh yeah by the way I have less than a 10% chance of even having diabetes.. whatever doing the duty of being a mom....gotta love being prego!! I guess mom and dad's McCain Palin sign in front of the house didn't work, brace yourself for one hell of a 4 years... holy crap!

7 comments:

taylor d said...

african american? who are you?

whitney said...

she is trying to be politically correct..but that is not the bre we know....


also i feel your pain of feeling huge...i feel i could give birth next week but oh wait im not due til april...oh yeah this is living hell...

davis said...

see, you all try and trick me and tell me to get pregnant... and then i see the truth.

Hali said...

I feel you Davis. By the time I get around to having children, you craze's will have convinced me to never have them with all your bitching.

Moghimi Family said...

Hey Bre! Good to see you have a blog. I'm sorry you are so miserable. Isn't funny how we forget how exhausting being pregnant is...until its too late! During my last pregnancy I had to keep reminding myself how much I love my daughter and how fun she is. In the end it is worth it, but keep bi#ch*ng as much as you want. You've earned the right!

Lianne Barr said...

Hi Bre! I am glad that I found your blog! By the way, I think you look great pregnant!

karlie said...

ok, so I found your blog through davis...when r you havin' that babe anyway? I am so ready for my little man to come out!