Monday, October 27, 2008

Stella is the Bride of Frankenstein this 08 Halloween, and she is loving it.... got to give a shout out to my mom for making the costume and Davis for the Picture since I can't get my Pic's downloaded. She won the costume Contest at our church Trunk - r- Treat...she walked the parade saying "Cheese"! She sat on the bathroom counter for 30 minutes while I did her hair and make-up..of course I had to give her a tube of toothpaste to suck on and it worked.... She knew she was something she kept saying " Pretty mommy, owey mommy pretty". I love her and as soon as I can downlaod all my pics.. I will post more...Happy Halloween

4 comments:

shea said...

love frankenbooster!!!!

Mea said...

Bre, I love it! She is so dang cute!!

taylor d said...

heres the problem. your going to struggle with rebuilding your blog audience due to inactivity for long periods of time.

however-keep booster as your poster child...you might stand a fighting chance.

RayChill and Steve-O said...

I am dying!!!!!!! I cannot believe I missed this! She would win the baby contest of the world with this costume. You are so crazy creative I can't believe it. I am laughing so hard looking at this. She looks like cruella De'vil. lovin it.