Saturday, May 16, 2009



So baby Ivey Pearl Kirkland is here. Actually she has been here for 3 1/2 months. She weighed a big 7 lbs, 12 oz. 19 inches long. Sweet as can be, came out looking like a Stella and turned into a Bre baby aka a DONOHOO baby. Delivery was great, minus the nurse was new to the opertating room and forgot to count the instruments, therefore we had xrays done to make sure a needle wasnt left inside. Had the epideral put in twice, the first time it went to my blood stream and I got very sick. Yeah, the sucked and then they knocked me up with some serious drugs and the stories started..like asking my doctor if Red headed people's carpet matched the drapes?? wow i was wasted and asked to become a catholic, (which concerned my husband) dont worry honey.. I still love the church. We waited for a room in Winnie Palmer from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. poor Mark he had nothing to sleep on, we were both exhausted. But life moves on 5 days later came home to reality and its been a breeze! Mark and I love our girls, Stella is my cookachew.. and Ivey is just plain old sweet, she sleeps thru the night and only cries when she is hurt or hungry. We love them both so much and they know they are loved by everyone, especially the grandmas and Aunties.. and Uncle Q. Life with 2 aint no thang but a chicken wang.. change one diaper,change another, feed one kid, feed another.

p.s. Stella finally acknowledges Ivey .. she says, oh mommy baby Ivey sleepin?? yeap she is...

1 comments:

davis said...

really? and thats the picture you post....