Thursday, July 23, 2009

PRE PREGO BRE


WOW what 5 years can do to you!! This pic was taken at my best friends wedding two months after ours... geez..slightly depressing maybe because I turn the BIG 30 in November. So Mark looks exactly the same except he shaves his head now (p.s. because he wants to, not because he is bald..whatever) he doesnt age, and as for me?? well you do the math Ive had 2 kids, but Im happy!!! Welll in the next life, I think this is the age I will ask God to keep me at...my prime was my first 3 months of our marriage..love u babe!

3 comments:

Jen Isham Housewife 2.0 said...

bre.... we have yet to hit our PRIMES! Too many great years ahead of us! :) - Your cruise cabin buddy!

T. Driaza said...

Gorgeous then & Gorgeous now! So no need to worry. Babies bring out the best believe it or not! ;)

MaryAnne said...

You still look like a rock star and always will!!
p.s. I think I had that shirt in 5 different colors