Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Soccer mom!

We lost our first game:(

But man do I love practice!!
Well let's just say I am truly feeling old.. Stella is playing soccer against all that we believe in when it comes to sports...and I joined a Bunco group.. WOW I am OLD.. now back to soccer.. she plays on the yellow YMCA team with her friends Madison and Jackson. They are all totally clueless and would rather play on the playground. Stella was not very happy when she could not get the ball and was really pissed when everyone was running for the SAME ball. Oh yes... screaming crying fits.... which means... we will finish out the season, she loves practice, however I think we will wait a few more years to put Ivey in...p.s. no one keeps score but she knew her team wasnt all that great.. the other team we played was bit too much..(as if they were training the kids to be mini Beckhams..) Whatever, my kid had a bow in her hair and that's all that mattered....xoxo

1 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

She is adorable!!! Growing up so fast!