Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Grandma Joan


In memory of our favorite grandma Joan... you will truly be missed. Gotta love a woman who was a fighter, feisty,loved to shop for clothes in my closet, told you what she thought and best of all...raised a son who is the best dad I could ever ask for. Thanks Joan for the love, support, laughter,tears, and honesty in all things. You were an amazing hard worker, great cook, great grandma and most of all.....you started a generation of people and legacy that will work just as hard as you did in life, and for all this I am truly grateful I can say Joan you are the DAMN best!! See you on the otherside. Tell Clarence and Pearl we said HI....xoxo thanks gma...

1 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I love Grandma Joan!! Thanks for all the great laughs Joan!