Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Talk Magazine

this pic is not Ivey obviously....

Baby Talk what???

Sooo, I have a client.. her name is Jenny. She thinks my kids are cute.. so she sent a pic of Ivey to a friend who works at Baby Talk Magazine....(owned by Parenting mag)I told her I'm not that kind of mom.. she told me, Well I'll send it in... (I'm not a pagent mom..p.s.they weigh like 400 pounds..)The lady emailed me a day later asking for more pics... so I sent them and on November 17 we went to Ivey's photo shoot in Winter Park. It was a long 2 hours but she was sooo great, happy, loving and cute!! The cover shoot will be for the Feb. Issue...she is in clothes that I wouldn't exactly put her in, but she looked darling. Go online to babytalk.com and subscribe for a year... ITS FREE! You can see my Ivey girl...it's distributed throughout the US. She is on the cover...this might be the start of a career that could maybe pay for her college..I'm in!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

So fun!!! I get this magazine and will be watching for the your angel! :)

Unknown said...

oh get outta here! that's sooo adorable.
and i'm sooo not a pageant mom and i too have people telling me all of the time to do "gerber baby" contests with ella. i'm so glad someone ELSE submitted the pics for you and then you followed up - and TA DAH! that's soooo fun.

can't wait to see the february issue...and just in time for her birthday....right?!

speaking of which...what are your ideas for the party?