Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MY KITCHEN PROJECT







yes these are flat marbles, big and small some kinda like 3D rocks too. I freaken decided to do my backsplash in my kitchen.. so this is only half of it.OMGOODNESS my thumb is killing me and my back..etc. all in one day till 1:00 in the morning. One by one I placed them on the wall. This is what thowing a baby shower next week at my house created. WHat the heck am I thinking ? I'm gonna love it when I grout it. It should be done by friday. Thanks to Michaels for having all the rocks on sale!!!

6 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

OH!!!! I love it! Nice work. That is a large project to take on alone.

MaryAnne said...

My favorite so far!! when are you coming to do my kitchen? I promise in and out and cafe rio as payment

The Hill family said...

It is very cool! I wanted to do that as my back splash, but with the clear ones..but the blue and green ones look way cool. I can't wait to see it at the baby shower.

Mea said...

You are so talented Bre, what can't you do? I love the backsplash. Really cool!

Lianne Barr said...

How fantastic!

Unknown said...

okay bre - i want to see the finished result! you MUST post! how fun!